Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world through global fellowship programs to empower people? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Learning Experience Quality Lead (m/w/d)
Berlin-based (partly remote possible), full-time
The beVisoneers program
The project you would be working on at The DO School Fellowships is beVisioneers – a global environmental Fellowship which starts with a 12-month hybrid-learning program that equips innovators aged 16 to 28 with the training, expert support and resources to bring their planet-positive projects to life.
Upon completing the intensive 12-month program, Fellows continue to receive support to scale their projects and develop their leadership skills.
About the role
As a Learning Experiences Quality Lead, you will develop, achieve, and maintain quality management processes for the beVisioneers learning program, to identifying standards and designing processes for the quality of: the content, ensuring that is is responsive to fellows’ needs and desired program outcomes, the design effectiveness – ensuring that the fellows are building knowledge and skills that are relevant and useful for impactful projects, and the methodology and modalities of the learning experience, ensuring that it works and remains adaptive.
You will own…
- Develop and communicate quality and streamlined standards, processes, frameworks and templates for the 12 month intensive fellows’ learning journey to ensure that program content, tech, methodology and design meet identified standards
- Setup and manage quality enhancement processes for continuous review and improvement of curriculum content, methods and materials, including module evaluations, quarterly and annual surveys
- In collaboration with the Knowledge Management and Reporting Manager, perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis of learning platform data and fellow-facing surveys – and communicate results
- Coordinate and provide specialist support for the design and delivery of the program, including facilitating collaborations, working closely with and providing detailed advice and guidance to Curriculum Lab Leads
- Setup and manage the co-creation of periodic learning needs assessments
- Establish and maintain channels for fellow feedback and support, initiating and coordinating needs and data-responsive redesign and iteration to ensure the learning content, methods and materials are grounded in the real practical and strategic needs of the fellows
- Coordinate and track module and program amendments and maintain definitive program documentation
… and support
- Collection and coordination data for reporting on Program KPIs in coordination with Knowledge Management and Reporting Manager
- Track and record fellow’s engagement in online learning components, flagging when follow up is required in collaboration with Online Community Manager
- Research and apply innovative instructional design theories, practice and methods that enable the ambitious scalability, internationalization and impact of the program in collaboration with the Learning Experiences Director
- Design, implementation and management of gamified elements to the fellowship program, in collaboration with the Technical Platforms Manager
As a Learning Experiences Quality Lead, you report to the Learning Experiences Director and closely collaborate with Curriculum Lab Leads, the Technical Platforms Manager and the Knowledge Management and Reporting Manager.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- Experienced in designing learning programs for a large number of participants, ensuring scalability without compromising quality.
- Competent in utilizing instructional technology, including Learning Management Systems (LMSs) and other course development software.
- Capable of designing data collection processes and conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis to derive meaningful insights.
- Proficient in using assessment and survey tools to measure learner progress and program effectiveness.
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems in collaboration with curriculum designers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
… And will likely have:
- Designed self-led and peer learning models that encourage active learner engagement and knowledge sharing.
- Familiarity with collaboration tools like Mural and others.
- Applied Universal design principles in program design.
Ideally, you might also have …
- Created social and collaborative learning environments that foster interaction and knowledge exchange among participants.
- Implemented the tools and methods for gamification in creating immersive learning experiences.
- Created learning content and experiences that caters to diverse cultural backgrounds and perspectives.
- Familiarity with copyright and intellectual property standards for course development.
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of beVisioneers, attend program design meetings and establish working relationships with our program design and delivery teams.
After three months, you will know your way around our collaborative design murals and templates that we have been using so far. You will have coordinated the co-created frameworks and templates with the Curriculum Lab Leads to streamline both their experiences in content and module design and the learning experience of the fellows. Taking from your experience, you will have started to ask questions and make initial suggestions to improve design, the content of the methodologies and approaches.
After six months, you will be in full swing, designing, coordinating and implementing quality enhancement processes. You will be the ‘go-to’ program team member for anyone seeking data on the fellow learning journey and the progress and engagement of the current cohort of fellows. You will also lead gap and fact-finding meetings for the team to define and identify standards for quality planning and data-responsive design at scale.
After one year, you will be taking a more active role in building processes for the replicability and scalability of a quality learning experience.
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
The DO School Fellowships gGmbH is a non-profit organization based in Berlin, Germany. Our core mission is to offer training and fellowship programs to empower young people globally to launch projects addressing global and local challenges around environment and society. With our work, we are training the next generation of impact entrepreneurs in innovative educational and fellowship programs.
The DO School Fellowships gGmbH is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO School Fellowships gGmbH?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities