Thinking about crowdfunding? We’ve teamed up with Ben & Jerry’s for their “Join Our Core” competition
Join Our Core wants to find clever entrepreneurial individuals who want to kickstart their crowdfunding campaigns. Ben and Jerry’s in partnership with the DO School, aims to take your idea to dizzying new heights.
Organisations that are working on the issue of Climate Change are especially encouraged…however, all budding social entrepreneurs are welcome, whatever the issue you are addressing!
What’s up for grabs?
Five Finalists will be trained from each country to run amazing crowdfunding campaigns. Two winners will then be picked and have their campaigns topped-up with 20% of it’s crowdfunding target, up to a value of €10,000, you’ll also receive;
- Marketing training to prepare your crowdfunding campaign.
- Promotion of your crowdfunding campaign to Ben & Jerry’s fans on their website and across their social media channels.
- After your crowdfund campaign you’ll also bag expert mentoring from Unilever and a trip of a lifetime to where it all started for Ben and Jerry’s in Vermont, USA!
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Inspired by a three-part mission we are looking to see your product and your social and economic mission. So ventures will be judged on your potential for:
- social or environment impact
- financial sustainability
Ben and Jerry’s are especially encouraging entries addressing climate change, to tie in with their activism campaign ahead of December’s UNFCCC conference in Paris.
Ventures that have the most feasible plan for delivering the three part mission and that could benefit most from Join Our Core will be prioritsed. But in addition you must be:
- committed to running a crowdfunding campaign to raise at least €20,000 launching in mid-May (ideally 18th) for 4-8 weeks
- able to attend our two-day Scoop Camp in April (register your interest for these dates)
- aged 18-40
- a resident in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden or the UK at the time of application although the business itself can have impact in any country in the world
Applying is super easy! Download the application form by registering below, fill it in and send it off by March 16th.
Visit Ben & Jerry’s and apply online.