Bring your ideas to life in sustainable fashion with MARC O'POLO Foundation.
What is the MARC O’POLO Foundation DO Camp?
The DO Camp is an intense five-day program for budding entrepreneurs, which equips you with the skills you need to develop ideas and early-stage ventures and to use peer-mentoring as an effective working tool. This DO Camp is for people who share the spirit of MARC O’POLOs three founders: pioneering innovation and bold ideas in fashion. If your venture idea or early-stage start up is all about creating exciting possibilities for sustainability, developing trendsetting ideas or finding/working on new synergies in the fashion sector, this DO Camp is for you.
Participation in this DO Camp is sponsored by MARC O’POLO Foundation, participants will only need to cover their travel expenses and accommodation.
How does the DO Camp work?
The DO Camp endows you with a comprehensive set of entrepreneurial skills and tools, based on the DO School Method, which takes you from idea to action in four simple steps.
We believe in the value of co-creation. That’s why we use extensive peer-mentoring and interactive facilitation techniques to help you get the most out of this intensive program.
In the program, you will join forces with other designers, fashion innovators or early stage entrepreneurs in the field of fashion from all over Europe to experience how you can create a visionary idea and robust business model for your own sustainable fashion venture with the help of your peers. You will add the latest ideation methods to your skillset while working on your own business idea or venture, empowering you to learn by DOing. This is your chance to collaborate with an international group of ambitious participants who, like you, are looking to change the world of fashion to make it more sustainable, economically fair or socially valuable.
This DO Camp is right for you if…
…you are passionate about bringing to life ground-breaking innovation in fashion so as to create new trendsetting ideas, sustainable or challenging impulses to this industry.
- You are an entrepreneur, designer or fashion innovator
- You have an idea for an innovative fashion venture or are already in the process of launching your business
- Your idea or early-stage startup showcases ways to create new exciting possibilities for sustainability in the fashion world at large, develop trendsetting ideas or find new synergies in the fashion sector
- It would be great if you were to have experience or a background in the fashion industry
What will you achieve during the DO Camp?
In just 5 days, you’ll take your idea or early stage venture in the sustainable fashion industry to the next level.
- Gain a network of peer entrepreneurs and get new ideas for your venture
- Define your social impact
- Build a robust business model
- Create a project plan for your next steps
- Get ready to prototype your idea / pitch your venture
Who are your facilitators?
Our DO Camps are taught by our experienced workshop facilitators who have guided both young entrepreneurs and established visionaries through the dream-focus-plan-DO Method.